Every girl has a few essentials that always live in her purse. Today I'm sharing my must-haves and favorite products that travel with me every day! Necessities people.. necessities.
1. Smashbook - I LOVE my smash book. I'm the type of person who saves clothing tags, writes down inspirational quotes, and likes to save little knickknacks. Smashbooks are perfect for this kind of stuff! It comes with a double sided pen, one end being a gluestick. Plus they have the cutest pages ever!
2. Sunnies - living in the desert, I can't live without my sunglasses. Problem is I go through them like crazy. I always buy my sunglasses at Anthropologie on sale. They're super fashionable and don't break the bank.
3. iPhone5 charger - How many times have you woken up, made your way to work and found that you forgot to charge your phone the night before? If you're anything like me, the answer is A LOT. Having a charger on me has been my saving grace many a times.
4. Harmless Harvest Coconut Water - You guys. This stuff is the real deal - hands down the most legit coconut water there is and by far the best tasting. Keep hydrated!
5. Sephora Lipstick - I've tried so many brands of lipstick and I swear by Sephora. Not only do they have tons of different colors, but it lasts forever too!
6. Coco Mademoiselle Chanel Perfume - This is my signature scent. Expensive, but worth every single drop.
7. Eos Lip Balm - love love love eos products. They have so many flavors and come in the coolest design!